The Grand Council - Iteration 3 (OOC)

Do you want to *play* with us camper? This is where *fun games* are had!

Moderator: ZFP Peacekeepers

chenjesuwizard
Malfunctioning M:bot

Re: The Grand Council - Iteration 3 (OOC)

Post by chenjesuwizard » Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:49 am

GTB please remember to use full stops; and speech marks; and commas. These are really important for being able to understand what one is saying. At the moment it's kind of impossible to understand what you are saying.

Quasispatial
Yehat Revolutionist

Post by Quasispatial » Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:35 am

Indeed. Whilst the Mycon are, by nature, a bit harder to understand than your average sentient, this is ramping it up to eleven, and quite frankly the incomprehensionability (if that is even a word; probably isn't, but I do believe my point gets across) has gone too far. Please GTB, do make sure that your grammar is not as broken, disorderly and chaotic as it is now; quite often, your point gets lost in rambles.
"Sentient life. We are the Ur-Quan. Independence is intolerable. Blah, blah, blah." - the Spathi High Council, Star Control II.

chenjesuwizard
Malfunctioning M:bot

Post by chenjesuwizard » Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:15 pm

Not to labour the point too much, here is what we mean. In your second to last post you wrote:
"'We will be back by 2194 at the star called *staic noises*brige' running repair program error 34 error 56 error 900 'shutting down' Flups body turns limp as a new podship appears the Mycon pilot crys out epedimic virus help help! Juffo-Wup sent me directions for here also from Flups half corrupted memories Juffo-Wup sends that he wants to meet at a star ending in bridge. Yehat/Pukunk we would love help the protection of your borders if you trust us and we except the banning of space travel through VUX space and the not helping interal wars and also we remind you we request aid to cure the pelauge ."

Well, with proper grammar that would be:
"We will be back by 2194 at the star called *static noise* bridge." A computer system begins to speak:
"Running repair program: error 34, error 56, error 900. Shutting down" Flups body turns limp. A new podship appears (I'm not sure where this is appearing) and the Mycon pilot crys out:
"Epidemic virus, help help! Juffo-Wup sent me directions for here. From Flups half corrupted memories Juffo-Wup sends that he wants to meet at a star ending in bridge. Yehat/Pkunk we would love help with the protection of your borders, if you trust us. We also accept the banning of space travel through VUX space and the not helping internal wars. We remind you we request aid to cure the plague."
I mean I still don't fully understand everything there but it is much clearer.
You clearly have some great ideas, keep posting, just make sure your grammar is more too scratch is all.

palmpet
Ilwrath torturer
Location: Hillopia, currently imprisoned in Invictler Slave Hive.

Post by palmpet » Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:04 pm

From what I can tell there is a "virus in the mycon "programing".
"What's the point in being grown-up if you can't be childish sometimes."

palmpet
Ilwrath torturer

Post by palmpet » Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:21 pm

Stop me if im wrong but it seems like somethings wrong with the mycons "programing". More so than usual!

gtb2002
Arilou wiseguy

Post by gtb2002 » Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:48 pm

Nothing weird about that assumption *coughs* nope totally founded
FYI: I've explored almost all the dialogue trees in Sc2.

palmpet
Ilwrath torturer

Post by palmpet » Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:44 pm

its been going a bit slow lately...

Quasispatial
Yehat Revolutionist

Post by Quasispatial » Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:12 pm

Indeed. It appears to be as slow as going from one end to the quadrant to the other without upgrading engines.
"Sentient life. We are the Ur-Quan. Independence is intolerable. Blah, blah, blah." - the Spathi High Council, Star Control II.

glory_device
Ilwrath torturer

Post by glory_device » Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:28 pm

i'm personally waiting for the ur-Quan or Syreen to step in to continue the narative about the void and unknown. But, if needed be I can throw a ball to the thraddash about our diplomatic update.
''I swiftly matured into a fine example of my species and with my parents' assistance, achieved independence.
Specifically, they pried me from the doorjamb, and rolled me into the street.'' -Fwiffo

Maloo Oture
Ilwrath torturer

Post by Maloo Oture » Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:53 pm

glory_device wrote:i'm personally waiting for the ur-Quan or Syreen to step in to continue the narative about the void and unknown. But, if needed be I can throw a ball to the thraddash about our diplomatic update.
Void? Unknown? The last we heard from Lord 111, he'd sent a fleet to the Orz