The Grand Council Revival

Do you want to *play* with us camper? This is where *fun games* are had!

Moderator: ZFP Peacekeepers

BaVB
Arilou wiseguy

Re: The Grand Council Revival

Post by BaVB » Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:45 am

(Yehat) If the Arilou are saying that only one fleet is allowed in Quasi-Space at one time, then I think our highest personnel of each race should be qualified to use it in state of emergency (planetary cataclysm, fleeing across the quadrant, etc)

(Pkunk) I think my Yehat brethren are very very very smart and I agree with them TOTALLY!!

The Pkhat didn't speak.

Lukipela
ZFP Peacekeeper

Post by Lukipela » Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:15 pm

Hey, metal rocks are being funny! When alien captain piloting huge warship intrudes in Umgah space, of course proper course is being polite and ignoring threats of racial extermination from current overlord! HAR HAR HAR! Is great joke! Why not come flying into soo-ve-reign Umgah space without invitation to try this out?

Umgah people is thinking that maybe old Hierarchy races is being needing united representation against possible threats from funny ha ha rocks and angry fruit loops. Is one eye and mushroom man being interested?

Also for Burvixese race Umgah could be helping with regenaration of biosphere for being of new homeworld. Could even be throwing in extra predators for no charge!

chenjesuwizard
Malfunctioning M:bot

Post by chenjesuwizard » Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:26 pm

Umgah, I agree. But I do not think it should be just for those who are Hierachy races, it should be for anyone who sees no progress in the Alliance.

Maloo Oture
Ilwrath torturer

Post by Maloo Oture » Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:59 pm

"Thank you for clearing that up, Chenjescu delegate."

"Just in the event that the alliance members have not seen the signed charter from my people, I am sending a copy to each of your view screens."

"Umgah delegate, while we appreciate your willingness to help, we would prefer to keep a cap on how many people may enter our space at one time. At present, we have Spathi, Chenjesu, and Chmmr. It seems more practicle at this point to decline your aid for the time being."

"All Alliance delegates, We are about to commence talks with a race known as the Druuge. These people are the cause of the genocidal attack on our homeworld. We do not wish to lash out at them. We do, however, wish for them to apologize and never enter our space again. Would the Alliance be willing to back our words?"

Alvarin
ZFP Peacekeeper

Post by Alvarin » Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:27 pm

Ambassador Ahnd, I would suggest you refrained from such course of action, at least until you have sufficient defenses and or big enough fighting fleet.
To be angry is to punish yourself for the errors of others.

chenjesuwizard

Post by chenjesuwizard » Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:05 pm

Ahnd, I too wish that you be wary of your position. You are not protected at this time, unless the Alliance covers such a defense agreement.
Please, I ask to see this charter.

Maloo Oture
Ilwrath torturer

Post by Maloo Oture » Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:29 am

"The charter we signed has been sent to all of you. Am I correct in understanding that the Alliance will not defend us in the evnt that we come under attack again?"

Alvarin
ZFP Peacekeeper

Post by Alvarin » Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:21 am

That might be too late. Your Home is too far from the bulk of Alliance forces, while the Druuge is very close.
To be angry is to punish yourself for the errors of others.

Saria
Pkunk Elder

Post by Saria » Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:45 am

"To all members of this council, Alliances between many nations only work if everyone is willing to make compromises and, quite frankly, pull their own weight. If former Hierarchy members or any other race wish to exclude themselves from the New Alliance I have no problem with it, in fact I advocate it. Unions don't need members that aren't going to attempt to reach common goals or share information. However I'd highly look down upon those who have already pledged themselves and decided to back out now.

And Ahnd, the Internet service you're referring to is unable to be transferred over hyperwave. It would be difficult for your race to access it - let's just say by the time you received any information it would be thousands of years out of date. At this time our leaders have decided we will not permit you to come within a suitable distance of Earth to access it. And Ambassador, maybe an Alliance force would be able to help the Burvixese in a time of crisis if utilizing Quasi-Space was an option, but obviously it's not, however fortunate or unfortunate that may be."

chenjesuwizard

Post by chenjesuwizard » Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:06 am

Human Ambassador, we are yet to receive the charter, so we are not commited to the alliance and quite frankly I am reluctant to join an alliance which is not able to send a simple charter to my race.