Star Control Discussion Board

All About Star Control
It is currently Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:02 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 184 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
 Post subject: Re: The Raven Squadron (OOC)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:41 pm 
Ilwrath torturer

Sorry! My son needed some medical attention for the past few days. I will answer right away the post!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:33 am 
Yehat Revolutionist

Having a bit of trouble with my computer, the boot-drive is malfunctioning. Took me an hour to get the computer going, so I cannot guarantee that I will be able to be very active in the near future.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:20 pm 
Ilwrath torturer

no problem...I myself don't come here as often...the forum seems so dead :(

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:18 pm 
Yehat Revolutionist

Yes, it's going a bit slower than it used to. I believe that we've gone into something similar to The Process, where we accepted the status of inactivity. Once it is complete, the forums will re-emerge as an active and eventful place, but that time has not yet been reached. Perhaps the new Star Control game will act as a makeshift sun device; speeding The Process to an earlier completion, who knows. Right now, though, all we can do is wait and watch; hopefully The Process will reach completion soon.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 184 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19