The Raven Squadron (OOC)

Do you want to *play* with us camper? This is where *fun games* are had!

Moderator: ZFP Peacekeepers

glory_device
Ilwrath torturer

Re: The Raven Squadron (OOC)

Post by glory_device » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:41 pm

Sorry! My son needed some medical attention for the past few days. I will answer right away the post!
''I swiftly matured into a fine example of my species and with my parents' assistance, achieved independence.
Specifically, they pried me from the doorjamb, and rolled me into the street.'' -Fwiffo

Quasispatial
Yehat Revolutionist

Post by Quasispatial » Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:33 am

Having a bit of trouble with my computer, the boot-drive is malfunctioning. Took me an hour to get the computer going, so I cannot guarantee that I will be able to be very active in the near future.
"Sentient life. We are the Ur-Quan. Independence is intolerable. Blah, blah, blah." - the Spathi High Council, Star Control II.

glory_device
Ilwrath torturer

Post by glory_device » Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:20 pm

no problem...I myself don't come here as often...the forum seems so dead :(
''I swiftly matured into a fine example of my species and with my parents' assistance, achieved independence.
Specifically, they pried me from the doorjamb, and rolled me into the street.'' -Fwiffo

Quasispatial
Yehat Revolutionist

Post by Quasispatial » Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:18 pm

Yes, it's going a bit slower than it used to. I believe that we've gone into something similar to The Process, where we accepted the status of inactivity. Once it is complete, the forums will re-emerge as an active and eventful place, but that time has not yet been reached. Perhaps the new Star Control game will act as a makeshift sun device; speeding The Process to an earlier completion, who knows. Right now, though, all we can do is wait and watch; hopefully The Process will reach completion soon.
"Sentient life. We are the Ur-Quan. Independence is intolerable. Blah, blah, blah." - the Spathi High Council, Star Control II.