Star Control Discussion Board

All About Star Control
It is currently Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:13 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 592 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58 ... 60  Next
 Post subject: Re: Where are you heading?
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:04 pm 
Ilwrath torturer

So hum for those of you who don't know that fact..I have a 1year and a half son and we planned to have a sister or a brother to him shortly...Two weeks ago we went to the ultrasound to see if everything was fine with the baby. Everything was indeed fine with the babies! So, we're expecting twins! It will be crazy, but I'm super excited about it :)!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:30 pm 
Ilwrath spawn

Location: Hillopia, currently imprisoned in Invictler Slave Hive.
Congratulations!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:31 pm 
*Has Civil War*

Hope all goes well, and I wish you the best of luck. May your roots always be well watered.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:05 pm 
Ilwrath torturer

Quasispatial wrote:
Hope all goes well, and I wish you the best of luck. May your roots always be well watered.

Haha nice reference there ;)!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:14 pm 
Slylandro gasbags

glory_device wrote:
I have a 1year and a half son and we planned to have a sister or a brother to him shortly...
glory_device wrote:
So, we're expecting twins! It will be crazy, but I'm super excited about it :)!

Wow! So you wanted to get your son a brother or a sister... but it looks like your son will either have 2 brothers, 2 sisters, or possibly one of each! Awesome and Congratulations!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:31 am 
Atum-ta the Sixth

Congrats GD, and good luck. I have a 2 year old in the house, and we're making similar plans, but I often wonder how we are going to handle 2, never mind 3, with the craziness that goes on with just one kid.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:48 pm 
Slylandro gasbags

just tell the kids to take care of eachother. ;)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:03 pm 
Ilwrath torturer

Draxas wrote:
Congrats GD, and good luck. I have a 2 year old in the house, and we're making similar plans, but I often wonder how we are going to handle 2, never mind 3, with the craziness that goes on with just one kid.

Draxas, the only thing I can tell you is that different babies react differently and that parenting seems to evolve over time. For me, what worked best was to ALWAYS ensure that no matter what happen I was doing things that I felt were right and that I was at ease with them. Made the everyday bobos a lot easier to handle in the long run!

But...yeah apparently stepping from 1 to 2 is something...! I'll tell you in 5 months how it is!

Angelfish idea is a lot less crazy than it sounds!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:11 pm 
Orz *camper*

Congratulations!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:59 pm 
ZFP Peacekeeper

Bleeding Star wrote:
I'm in Tianjin, of all places, working at one of the Universities. Talk about culture shock!

What in the world are you doing there?

Angelfish wrote:
Congratz, 1 year closer to the end! ;)

It's the best most of us can hope for.

glory_device wrote:
So hum for those of you who don't know that fact..I have a 1year and a half son and we planned to have a sister or a brother to him shortly...Two weeks ago we went to the ultrasound to see if everything was fine with the baby. Everything was indeed fine with the babies! So, we're expecting twins! It will be crazy, but I'm super excited about it :)!

Jesus Christ. Your first must have been a lot easier than ours. Our daughter is 2,3 years and we're still not thinking about a second one. But now that you have three, you can consider yourself done so I guess it saves you some time. Or are you planning number four? Er, and congrats.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 592 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58 ... 60  Next