Happy Birthday Nuclear!

Anything that isn't Star Control. Mind your manners!

Moderator: ZFP Peacekeepers

The Troglodyte
Slylandro gasbags

Re: Happy Birthday Nuclear!

Post by The Troglodyte » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:25 am

Death 999 wrote:I agree, I'll back him once he's past the point of being spoilable.
I wasn't stumping for votes as mod when I activated the "BumpingTool", I had missed Nuke's b-day by about a month and it was my way of wishing her a belated happy birthday. Besides, we all want you for moderator! Death 999 for supreme dictator and tyrant! :)
“He tasks me. He tasks me, and I shall have him! I’ll chase him ’round the moons of Nibia and ’round the Antares maelstrom and ’round Perdition’s flames before I give him up!” ― Khan Noonien Singh

Quasispatial
Yehat Revolutionist

Post by Quasispatial » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:07 am

The Troglodyte wrote:
Death 999 wrote:I agree, I'll back him once he's past the point of being spoilable.
I wasn't stumping for votes as mod when I activated the "BumpingTool", I had missed Nuke's b-day by about a month and it was my way of wishing her a belated happy birthday. Besides, we all want you for moderator! Death 999 for supreme dictator and tyrant! :)
That would make infinitely more sense if Death 999 was part of the Kzer-Za rank rather than the Kohr-Ah ones. Deaths mostly tend to kill everything - Lords would be prime mod material. If more than a bit strict. Perhaps they'd give people the option to either become one of those responsible for peacekeeping around here, or instead lock (slaveshield) people into a 'chaos' thread.
I'm joking, of course. It's only names, after all.
"Sentient life. We are the Ur-Quan. Independence is intolerable. Blah, blah, blah." - the Spathi High Council, Star Control II.

krulle
Ilwrath spawn

Post by krulle » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:26 pm

Hey, the BumpingTool is my ship!

Ah well, she can take some mishandling, as her name implies.

Otherwise congrats to all and every Star Controlist whenever her or his birthday is around!
We all got a year older today. Compared to 22nd of March 2016. So more congrats all around!

The Troglodyte
Slylandro gasbags

Post by The Troglodyte » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:39 pm

krulle wrote:Hey, the BumpingTool is my ship!

Ah well, she can take some mishandling, as her name implies.
I just took her out for a quick spin to keep all of the fuel cells warmed up for ya! ;)
“He tasks me. He tasks me, and I shall have him! I’ll chase him ’round the moons of Nibia and ’round the Antares maelstrom and ’round Perdition’s flames before I give him up!” ― Khan Noonien Singh

krulle
Ilwrath spawn

Post by krulle » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:51 am

That's fine. just park her afterwards in her hangar again, will you? (It's the one with all the cushions everywhere. I usually don't keep her moored, so she keeps floating into the hangar constructions, therefore all the cushions. Makes the old precursor computer AI feel slightly more comfortable.)

Lukipela
ZFP Peacekeeper

Post by Lukipela » Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:31 pm

Yeah, sure. Wait, when's that?

The Troglodyte
Slylandro gasbags

Post by The Troglodyte » Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:47 am

Lukipela wrote:
Yeah, sure. Wait, when's that?
At my rate, probably not for another couple of years. ;)