The Pissed Off Megathread 2.0

Anything that isn't Star Control. Mind your manners!

Moderator: ZFP Peacekeepers

Guizot
Silly Supox

Re: The Pissed Off Megathread 2.0

Post by Guizot » Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:10 am

I am truly perturbed by my recent lack of participation… and Alvarin’s lack of popcorn. Access to popcorn distributors is perhaps the greatest asset to any modern infrastructure.

Alvarin
ZFP Peacekeeper

Re: Lock Clearview Medicine Cabinet

Post by Alvarin » Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:56 pm

JarpDyncplarl wrote:Consumers Report Online Medications http://xxxxxxx/ - meridia weight loss
For instance, patients often take Meridia if they are too obese for gastric bypass surgery.
generic sibutramine

This is truely irritating. //links emptied
To be angry is to punish yourself for the errors of others.

Dabir
Duke Franz Ferdinand

Post by Dabir » Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:56 pm

I'm pissed off at how cold it is right now. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFREEZIN'.

Draxas
Atum-ta the Sixth

Post by Draxas » Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:39 pm

I'm pissed that I spent most of yesterday digging out knee deep, slushy, heavy, muddy snow from our driveway and walk. Enough frigging snow already!

Shiver
Arilou wiseguy

Post by Shiver » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:12 am

Modding UQM pisses me off some days. I bet I wouldn't be dealing with half the bullshit I do if I were working with v0.7, but the core team members stopped caring about that years ago. If they gave a fuck, one fuck, maybe even a fraction of one fuck, then things might be different today. Honestly though, I don't blame them for slacking. 99% of people who play The Ur-Quan Masters would be marginally affected by the differences between v0.6.2 and v1.0.

Bleeding Star
Ilwrath spawn

Post by Bleeding Star » Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:19 pm

Shiver wrote:99% of people who play The Ur-Quan Masters would be marginally affected by the differences between v0.6.2 and v1.0.
There's a pretty much an annual thread over at UQM with people asking "why isn't it version 1.0 yet?", so I'll bet you're right. The team always mumble something about cleaning up code, but I hadn't realised there was so much still to do.
I'm pissed that I spent most of yesterday digging out knee deep, slushy, heavy, muddy snow from our driveway and walk. Enough frigging snow already!
It was below zero all yesterday here, but thankfully no snow. Thoroughly looking forward to leaving it behind...

Lukipela
ZFP Peacekeeper

Post by Lukipela » Wed May 04, 2011 7:33 pm

After working my ass off for weeks, I finally get time to carry the winter clothes up to storage.

Which has been broken into.

Again.

I moved the most valuable stuff out after last time, but this still stings a lot. I figured it was a once off, so I left most bags and shit up there.

So now I've carried the remaining trinkets down and the small flat looks like crap with all our boxes, suitcases and knicknacks. But I've got nowhere else to keep my stuff.

I'm so pissed off it really isn't funny.

Dabir
Duke Franz Ferdinand

Post by Dabir » Wed May 04, 2011 11:24 pm

Is it, like, actual criminals trying to steal stuff, or does someone think they're a really witty individual?

Lukipela
ZFP Peacekeeper

Post by Lukipela » Thu May 05, 2011 4:24 am

Actual people who have by now carried off my tent, our balcony furniture, all my car supplies, my camping kitchen, most of our suitcases, our powered cooler for the car and so forth. All in all we've now lost stuff for about 2000 euros or so.

Dragon
Reborn Shofixti

Post by Dragon » Thu May 05, 2011 8:15 am

Dude, that sucks :(
Not much more I can say