What are you dreaming about?

Anything that isn't Star Control. Mind your manners!

Moderator: ZFP Peacekeepers

BaVB
Arilou wiseguy

Re: What are you dreaming about?

Post by BaVB »

I had a dream once where I woke up in the middle of this dark room, and I heard all this hissing everywhere. Strangely, there was a machine gun right next to me. Right when I picked it up, a giant spider came from the darkness and lunged at me. Shortly after it died, many more came, and I shot them for a very long time when suddenly the lights turned on and a giant werewolf came and said:

"[insert my name here], time to wake up!"

I woke up. :cry: And I never knew what the giant werewolf would of really said.
Rider
Not Ride Her

Post by Rider »

I got really sick past Monday and, having just played Nightfall for an evening with some friends, was haunted by dreams of matching up colour patterns of increasing complexity.

That wasn't fun.

Next up was dreams of my girlfriend getting it on with some random hot chick though, so that kind of made up for it.
Hehe, that's what I said!
Lukipela
ZFP Peacekeeper

Post by Lukipela »

Rider wrote:I got really sick past Monday and, having just played Nightfall for an evening with some friends, was haunted by dreams of matching up colour patterns of increasing complexity.

That wasn't fun.

Next up was dreams of my girlfriend getting it on with some random hot chick though, so that kind of made up for it.
Please see my previous reply, but pretend that this time it is in a more vehement tone.
Rider
Not Ride Her

Post by Rider »

Do you often sidetrack threads to serve your own purposes... Mr Moderator Sir? ;)
Hehe, that's what I said!
Gekko
Ilwrath torturer

Post by Gekko »

Last night was filled with stressful dreams. All of them left me feeling horrible after waking up. At least I slept long, 11 hours. Haven't been getting much sleep lately due to sickness. Also, final dream involved jamming some blues. Guitars are a common aspect in my dreams.
Visit #uqm-arena and play a game of Net Melee!
Try the Net Melee Improvement mod
Lukipela
ZFP Peacekeeper

Post by Lukipela »

Rider wrote:Do you often sidetrack threads to serve your own purposes... Mr Moderator Sir? ;)
No, but I often dream of doing so, so I guess sometimes dreams may come true!

Anyway, lately I've dreamt about an empty landscape, where all is peace and quiet.
Gekko
Ilwrath torturer

Post by Gekko »

Interestingly last night I dreamt about dreaming (INCEPTION!). In the dream I woke up and wanted to explain my dreams to some buddies online, and then went back to bed. In the dream, I slept again and once more went to narrate my dreams to the IRC channel. After I woke up, I was surprised that there was no back log about my dreams :<

Don't remember the contents of those dreams-in-dreams. They were some kind of agent chases and monster shootings.
Visit #uqm-arena and play a game of Net Melee!
Try the Net Melee Improvement mod
Zeracles
Pootworm

Post by Zeracles »

I dreamt we were moving and our parrot escaped amid the upheaval. It was dark and I could have lost sight of her. But the sweet thing flew back :-*-smf
Gekko wrote:In the dream, I slept again and once more went to narrate my dreams to the IRC channel. After I woke up, I was surprised that there was no back log about my dreams :<
Ah, there's your mistake, fora are better for archiving than IRC!
Twinkle twinkle Paul and Fred (more)
Draxas
Atum-ta the Sixth

Post by Draxas »

I just came back from a week's vacation at the shore, and my 9-month old niece was there. I could tell that I had been watching too much Sesame Street after waking up one morning with vivid recollections of a dream I had in which I was sent on a secret mission into enemy robot territory to rescue Oscar the Grouch, and during which I had spent quite a while explaining the history of why the robots had decided to commit genocide against the Grouches after attaining sentience.
Lukipela
ZFP Peacekeeper

Post by Lukipela »

Do you still remember why this was?