sedodes active?! What gives?!

Anything that isn't Star Control. Mind your manners!

Moderator: ZFP Peacekeepers

sedodes
Hunam adventurer

sedodes active?! What gives?!

Post by sedodes » Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:34 am

Some of you may have noticed a relatively large spike in my posting frequency as of late and this thread is here to prevent you from getting hope into your innocent hearts. I do not intend to once again regularly use my writing to make delightfully forceful love to your eyes and brains, yearn for it as you may you sassy young bitches. I've simply had it up to here with the bullshit of real life for the time being, and since I've decided to live with someone other than my crazy-ass, unapologetic, angsty-teen-attitude-having wife for a while I find that I have a lot of free time. As of right now I don't know how long this will last. Somewhere between a week and forever I'm assuming, with a margin of error of up to a week.

Hopefully Eth and the rest of the mods aren't going to be all kinds of elderly and holler "SLOW DOWN DAMNIT YOU'RE DRIVING TOO FAST!!" at my posts. Does my big fancy "official warning" carry over from the other board? On a somewhat related note, today I called an on duty police officer a "gigantic, vapid, quivering cunt" in front of his ride-along trainee. And I didn't even get any kind of fine or ticket or any consequences whatsoever. Proof once again that the internet is SERIOUS BUSINESS!
The most important thing to realize in life is that anyone can justify anything.

FreakyM
Orz *camper*

Re: sedodes active?! What gives?!

Post by FreakyM » Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:41 am

Sorry to hear life's giving you shit in the form of problems at home.
Ah well, life's a bitch aint she, sometimes.

Back to lurking...
Not gone. Drifting in the flow of the world, observing.

Rider
Not Ride Her

Post by Rider » Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:43 am

You're kind of like that cool uncle that rarely ever visits, because the rest of the family doesn't like him because he's a bit "off", but it's always a blast when he visits!
Hehe, that's what I said!

Eth
Shining Being of Pure Light and Blissful Love

Post by Eth » Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:20 pm

sedodes wrote:I've simply had it up to here with the bullshit of real life for the time being, and since I've decided to live with someone other than my crazy-ass, unapologetic, angsty-teen-attitude-having wife for a while I find that I have a lot of free time.
Does this mean you're living with your mistress, or just a buddy of some kind?
Hopefully Eth and the rest of the mods aren't going to be all kinds of elderly and holler "SLOW DOWN DAMNIT YOU'RE DRIVING TOO FAST!!" at my posts.
Yeah, we'll try to keep up with all six of your posts.
Does my big fancy "official warning" carry over from the other board?
Why don't you post something cruel and hurtful and find out? ;)
On a somewhat related note, today I called an on duty police officer a "gigantic, vapid, quivering cunt" in front of his ride-along trainee. And I didn't even get any kind of fine or ticket or any consequences whatsoever. Proof once again that the internet is SERIOUS BUSINESS!
On a also related note, I am a black belt in five different martial arts.

Lukipela
ZFP Peacekeeper

Post by Lukipela » Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:26 pm

Sorry to hear things suck I guess. Better now than after you have kids, though it must kind of suck for your step-son.
Eth wrote:Does this mean you're living with your mistress, or just a buddy of some kind?
Well, he's posting here so I'm guessing buddy not mistress.

Smoke353
Turnip Farmer

Post by Smoke353 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:01 am

Eth wrote:On a also related note, I am a black belt in five different martial arts.
Remind me to never make you angry.
Lukipela wrote:Well, he's posting here so I'm guessing buddy not mistress.
That seems quite likely.
I was here.

Dragon
Reborn Shofixti

Post by Dragon » Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:18 am

Smoke353 wrote:Remind me to never make you angry if I'm in the same room as you
Fixed that. Behind the anonymity of the internet (or even a stout brick wall) it's all free game. 8-)

Eth
Shining Being of Pure Light and Blissful Love

Post by Eth » Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:42 am

I beat up ninjas all the time. It's no big deal, really.

Lukipela
ZFP Peacekeeper

Post by Lukipela » Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:53 am

Dragon wrote:
Smoke353 wrote:Remind me to never make you angry if I'm in the same room as you
Fixed that. Behind the anonymity of the internet (or even a stout brick wall) it's all free game. 8-)
Maybe his local dojo teaches ninja-darts or the art of screaming very loudly? In that case you probably shouldn't be in the next room either. Some dojos are like that you know, wicked awesome with the skills and belts they hand out.

Draxas
Atum-ta the Sixth

Post by Draxas » Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:45 pm

Eth wrote:I beat up ninjas all the time. It's no big deal, really.
Well, the law of inverse ninja effectiveness says that shouldn't be too much trouble. Now, if you beat up attacks by single ninja frequently, that's another story. :)