sedodes active?! What gives?!

Anything that isn't Star Control. Mind your manners!

Moderator: ZFP Peacekeepers

Angelfish
Slylandro gasbags

Re: sedodes active?! What gives?!

Post by Angelfish » Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:31 pm

Welcome back :).

sedodes
Hunam adventurer

Post by sedodes » Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:04 pm

1) I'm back home already, the wife and I ironed out the issues. Well, not so much ironed out as decided to ignore until it comes to a head again. Ahhh, sweet refreshing marriage :roll:

2) Wow, Eth, you and my mother should have a sparring match. She has black belts in Hapkido, Tae Kwon Do, Karate, and some martial art specializing in melee weapons that I don't remember the name of as she started taking the classes after I moved out of the house. They are the "Americanized" versions, and she's a tiny lass and isn't hard to toss around regardless of her combat prowess, so even a middle-aged nerd like yourself could stand a chance. I should warn you that she kicked the everliving shit out of a knife-wielding mugger in Kazakhstan because he underestimated her, though.
The most important thing to realize in life is that anyone can justify anything.

Eth
Shining Being of Pure Light and Blissful Love

Post by Eth » Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:24 pm

That's got to be the first time I've seen someone brag about their mother's martial arts prowess on the internet!

Lukipela
ZFP Peacekeeper

Post by Lukipela » Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:36 am

Eth wrote:That's got to be the first time I've seen someone brag about their mother's martial arts prowess on the internet!
Just be thankful it wasn't his mothers marital arts prowess he was bragging about ;)

Er, your solution doesn't sound too hot to me, but good luck. I guess we'll see you around next time the two of you have a falling out.

sedodes
Hunam adventurer

Post by sedodes » Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:09 am

Eth wrote:That's got to be the first time I've seen someone brag about their mother's martial arts prowess on the internet!
Not bragging, just mentioning. I've outgrown the internet - no more pissing contests and dick-waving for me, thanks. I'm leaving all that to the 40 year old men moderating forums about 20 year old video games. Why not mention your badass D&D characters, or your awesome Warhammer army... you know, all the COOL stuff that you won't have to worry about a 50 year old woman having an interest in. Then you won't have to feel threatened because a complete stranger has a particularly high aptitude in a specific subject.
The most important thing to realize in life is that anyone can justify anything.

Zeracles
Pootworm

Post by Zeracles » Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:15 am

WIFE WINS

GAME OVER
Twinkle twinkle Paul and Fred (more)

Rider
Not Ride Her

Post by Rider » Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:57 am

So would it be accurate to say that married life has pussified you?
Hehe, that's what I said!

Eth
Shining Being of Pure Light and Blissful Love

Post by Eth » Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:03 pm

sedodes wrote:Why not mention your badass D&D characters, or your awesome Warhammer army...
But those things are real! Where's the fun in that?

sedodes
Hunam adventurer

Post by sedodes » Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:21 am

Rider wrote:So would it be accurate to say that married life has pussified you?
It's not being married that has pussified me, it's everyday life which has. I can't remember the last time I was allowed to holler profanities in my own home (the stepson is ALWAYS AROUND). With how utterly shit-heel retarded the world has been in the last bunch of years combined with my hair trigger for such stupidity and multiplied with my mountain-moving temper I've got enough pent-up outrage to create a second sun if I were to let loose. I find that for the benefit of humanity as a whole it's best not to have a "Falling Down" episode while transforming into the Hulk. Besides, I'm STILL on probation. Married life makes it hard to blow off small amounts of steam at a consistent enough pace, while also adding to that steam. I miss venting my frustrations upon deserving jerkasses like Zeracles and his little slaphappy equally 'tardtastic arch-nemesis to be completely honest, though since marriage I'm afraid I'd do it too much and too severely to be considered an acceptable member of the community.
Eth wrote:But those things are real! Where's the fun in that?
Oh Eth, this is why I was always so fond of you ever since our first "encounter"... Your posts were always that perfect subtle irony. I could never tell if you were being intentionally or unintentionally self-deprecating, or if you were just failing a witty retort. Truly, your posts are an art of the written word and just seeing your comments is amusing enough to justify any thread.

Angelfish
Slylandro gasbags

Post by Angelfish » Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:00 am

so why DID you get married? afraid of the c0ckbl0ck?