sedodes active?! What gives?!

Anything that isn't Star Control. Mind your manners!

Moderator: ZFP Peacekeepers

sedodes
Hunam adventurer

Re: sedodes active?! What gives?!

Post by sedodes » Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:53 pm

Angelfish wrote:In that other topique your explanation is different..?
In general over the span of years, not just for that singular week.
The most important thing to realize in life is that anyone can justify anything.

Angelfish
Slylandro gasbags

Post by Angelfish » Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:04 pm

sedodes wrote:
Angelfish wrote:In that other topique your explanation is different..?
In general over the span of years, not just for that singular week.
Start behaving like a man. It's time.

sedodes
Hunam adventurer

Post by sedodes » Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:13 am

Angelfish wrote:Start behaving like a man. It's time.
And I should do this by telling people to man up over the internet, right? :roll:
The most important thing to realize in life is that anyone can justify anything.

Eth
Shining Being of Pure Light and Blissful Love

Post by Eth » Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:06 pm

sedodes wrote:Hell, feel free to do it this time... that or give me an ignore function for the love of god.
I believe that the ignore function works thusly (I haven't tried it, as I really shouldn't ignore people, as a mod): Click on the "profile" button below the offending user's post, click the "add foe" link. This should make that user's posts invisible, sparing you the sight of their obnoxious writings. Then you can change your .sig to something amusing.

Nuclear
Yehat Revolutionist

Post by Nuclear » Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:01 pm

Eth wrote:
sedodes wrote:Hell, feel free to do it this time... that or give me an ignore function for the love of god.
I believe that the ignore function works thusly (I haven't tried it, as I really shouldn't ignore people, as a mod): Click on the "profile" button below the offending user's post, click the "add foe" link. This should make that user's posts invisible, sparing you the sight of their obnoxious writings. Then you can change your .sig to something amusing.
Thats an ignore button? I'm not sure many people bother with that friend/foe stuff but I wonder, how many people are actually reading this post here? :(-smf
Hackers never die. They just terminate and stay resident.

Rider
Not Ride Her

Post by Rider » Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:56 pm

On a completely unrelated topic...

Has anyone noticed how Nuclear seems to have stopped posting here? It's really odd... he used to be all over the place before the move...
Hehe, that's what I said!

sedodes
Hunam adventurer

Post by sedodes » Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:55 am

Eth wrote:I believe that the ignore function works thusly (I haven't tried it, as I really shouldn't ignore people, as a mod): Click on the "profile" button below the offending user's post, click the "add foe" link. This should make that user's posts invisible, sparing you the sight of their obnoxious writings. Then you can change your .sig to something amusing.
I love you for this, Eth... you've finally earned your moderator status in my eyes.

Eth
Shining Being of Pure Light and Blissful Love

Post by Eth » Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:34 am

Just doing my job, sir. ;)

Lukipela
ZFP Peacekeeper

Post by Lukipela » Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:39 pm

Eth wrote: I believe that the ignore function works thusly (I haven't tried it, as I really shouldn't ignore people, as a mod): Click on the "profile" button below the offending user's post, click the "add foe" link. This should make that user's posts invisible, sparing you the sight of their obnoxious writings. Then you can change your .sig to something amusing.
This is why Eth is the better mod. I thought it was much more amusing to let Sedodes complain about the lack of an existing feature, but he actually goes and helps people.
Nuclear wrote:Thats an ignore button? I'm not sure many people bother with that friend/foe stuff but I wonder, how many people are actually reading this post here? :(-smf
Hmm, let me pull up the logs here. It seems that out of 70 members, 69 have you on ignore. Looks liek i'm the only one who can see your messages :P-smf

On a more serious note, people can't ignore you without you knowing it, they'll have to have you added as a foe and you'll get a notification... I think at least.

Zeracles
Pootworm

Post by Zeracles » Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:04 am

Lukipela wrote:On a more serious note, people can't ignore you without you knowing it, they'll have to have you added as a foe and you'll get a notification... I think at least.
If that's true, sedodes can't take his eyes off me :-*-smf Image
Twinkle twinkle Paul and Fred (more)