Star Control Discussion Board

All About Star Control
It is currently Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:28 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: Project 6014 - UQM mod
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:36 am 
Ilwrath spawn

Lukipela wrote:
But frungylovers gets sneak peeks? That's cold man.

Ice cold. I guess Cedric would rather impress a bunch of deviant schoolgirls than us old men.

"Oh Cedric, it's wonderful. *SWOON* As a reward, here's a papier-mache model of you making out with admiral ZEX."

Whatever floats your boat, man.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:23 pm 
ZFP Peacekeeper

Bleeding Star wrote:
Ice cold. I guess Cedric would rather impress a bunch of deviant schoolgirls than us old men.

"Oh Cedric, it's wonderful. *SWOON* As a reward, here's a papier-mache model of you making out with admiral ZEX."

You are a great man. Thanks for that.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:41 pm 
Arilou wiseguy

Bleeding Star wrote:
Lukipela wrote:

Ah but if they offer me alien comm screens instead of papier-mache models, then I make no apology.

This game is aimed at YOU people more than anyone else, hence going ELSEwhere for assitance so YOU people can enjoy surprises. Not to be in this case I guess.

I know you think you'd all like sneak peaks, but actually you'd rather not know what to expect when you play it

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:03 pm 
Slylandro gasbags

Cedric6014 wrote:
Bleeding Star wrote:
Lukipela wrote:

Ah but if they offer me alien comm screens instead of papier-mache models, then I make no apology.

This game is aimed at YOU people more than anyone else, hence going ELSEwhere for assitance so YOU people can enjoy surprises. Not to be in this case I guess.

I know you think you'd all like sneak peaks, but actually you'd rather not know what to expect when you play it

Don't worry, if we don't want any spoilers we will remember to avoid this thread ;)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:05 am 
ZFP Peacekeeper

Angelfish wrote:
Don't worry, if we don't want any spoilers we will remember to avoid this thread ;)

Cedric is our Arilou, preventing us from seeing things not meant for us. Sure it may sound a bit condescending, but he does it because he loves us. Or possibly because he wants to harvest our organs.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:08 am 
Ilwrath spawn

Cedric6014 wrote:

Ah well, I guess I'll let it slide then. As long as the comm screen doesn't involve an image of you making out with ZEX, that is.

Cedric6014 wrote:

Seriously, I'm super excited to see how this turns out, and am keen to help out in any way I can. As long as that doesn't involve programming. Or music. Or art. Unless there's a stick-figure race involved somewhere. I could probably swing that.

Lukipela wrote:
Cedric is our Arilou, preventing us from seeing things not meant for us. Sure it may sound a bit condescending, but he does it because he loves us. Or possibly because he wants to harvest our organs.

He love us more than *THEM*!

The papier-mache is in the mail, man.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:54 am 
Slylandro gasbags

Lukipela wrote:
Angelfish wrote:

*quick* *babies* always *jump* *in* *front* :(

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:00 pm 
ZFP Peacekeeper

Bleeding Star wrote:
Seriously, I'm super excited to see how this turns out, and am keen to help out in any way I can. As long as that doesn't involve programming. Or music. Or art. Unless there's a stick-figure race involved somewhere. I could probably swing that.

Agreed, I'm on the edge of my seat here.

Lukipela wrote:
He love us more than *THEM*!

And we love him in our own special fashion, as demonstrated y our hurling of abuse at him whilst he diligently works for us.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:54 pm 
Silly Supox

Ok. I just wanted to say that the Androsynth look fantastic. Who did the artwork for that?

I'd help if I could, but my artistic skillset is not tuned to the creation of computer games, but to more traditional things like comics, animation and classical music.

Good luck, though!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:35 pm 
Yehat Revolutionist

Niffiwan wrote:
Ok. I just wanted to say that the Androsynth look fantastic. Who did the artwork for that?

No Androsynthetic art can be considered amazing unless It can stand the trials of my complaining about how they don't look advanced enough fashion wise! But seriously though, may I see the captain picture? Or is it reserved for....Other individuals ;)-smf

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next