p6014 storyline & history ****SPOILERS****

Wish there was something new in the SC universe? Check out what fan based initiatives are going on.

Moderator: ZFP Peacekeepers

Bisqwit
ZEXy Beast

Re: p6014 storyline & history ****SPOILERS****

Post by Bisqwit »

Dyandod wrote:One quick thing: the Syreen's original homeworld wasn't at Organon. I don't think it's ever said where there original homeworld was, but even then, why do they need it back? They have a beautiful home in Betelgeuse, now.
Their original homeworld Syra, was Beta Copernicus I, now a shattered world.
AwakenedEyes
ZEXy Beast

Post by AwakenedEyes »

For all the fans out here reading this, this thread does NOT represent the official P6014 story.
The story we are building is much more complex, and it will also be 100% canon to the original SC2 Story.

Nico
P6014 Story Lead
krulle
Reborn Shofixti

Re: New SC3 Storyline and SC2 History ****SPOILERS****

Post by krulle »

Tiberian wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:46 amNow I'm in doubt... I might have mixed up the Mael-num and the Taalo. (There is no real evidence that the Mael-num are the Melnorme.)
Just because I stumbled over it.
While it's not in-game, and therefore canon-wise debateable, there is a statement about this from FF and PRiii:
Ultronomicon wrote:From the 1998 IRC chat with Toys for Bob (Fwiffo is both Fred Ford and Paul Reiche III here):
<Deep-Reep> who are the mael num, realy?
<Fwiffo> The mael num are ancestors of the Melnorme
EnderSE15
Hunam adventurer

Post by EnderSE15 »

I guess this project stalled and never got finished? I had a bit of fun with the demo a few years ago - would buy the full version if it existed.
krulle
Reborn Shofixti

Post by krulle »

It died, yes.
And since you seem to have missed a few things: we're all waiting for Fed Ford and Paul Reiche to find time to design UQM2, previously known as Ghosts of the Precursors (a name they will not work with anymore).

The Star Control trademark is now in the hands of someone else....