The Grand Council Revival (OOC)

Do you want to *play* with us camper? This is where *fun games* are had!

Moderator: ZFP Peacekeepers

Maloo Oture
Ilwrath torturer

Re: The Grand Council Revival (OOC)

Post by Maloo Oture » Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:11 pm

Got it.

Nuclear
Yehat Revolutionist

Post by Nuclear » Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:17 am

And so the Androsynth are introduced. Yes, I was somewhat inspired by the way Sedodes did it ;)-smf
Hackers never die. They just terminate and stay resident.

Draxas
Atum-ta the Sixth

Post by Draxas » Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:47 am

chenjesuwizard wrote:Do we have to ask to start a major plotline, or just do it?
Things seem to be going quite well for the moment. If you have something game-changing to introduce, though, just shoot me a PM about it and I'll message you back.

kingschosen
Pkunk Captain

Post by kingschosen » Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:10 am

Since this seems to be the only thread with any life in it, could I join in with one of my races? Or is that too far?

Lukipela
ZFP Peacekeeper

Post by Lukipela » Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:19 pm

Up to Draxas of course, but aren't your places several hundred years into the future after a very alternate League forms? What would they be doing here now?

And there's plenty of SC2 races for you to pick up.

DefenderDT
Hunam adventurer

Post by DefenderDT » Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:44 pm

Gatd**n I really can't keep up with you guys, since you all seem to post either when I'm asleep or at work.

XP For the sake of 'stepping out of everyone's way' I'm gonna drop out. Srsly. ;) You guys are hardcore.

Lukipela
ZFP Peacekeeper

Post by Lukipela » Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:07 pm

Sorry to see you go. Keep in mind, not everyone needs to post all the time, it's fine to partake even when one has a delegate that is more on the quiet side.

Alvarin
ZFP Peacekeeper

Post by Alvarin » Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:02 am

Lukipela wrote:Sorry to see you go. Keep in mind, not everyone needs to post all the time, it's fine to partake even when one has a delegate that is more on the quiet side.
Indeed!
I usually post a lot, and my character has only appeared in game thread twice. Most my RP for this game was done by PM.
To be angry is to punish yourself for the errors of others.

Maloo Oture
Ilwrath torturer

Post by Maloo Oture » Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:57 am

Soooo, the burvixese are getting minimal help from the other races. (I'm not complaining)

However, I think that they'll be a little busy with their world before they can make any commitment to the council. I'll probably just make this happen by sending a recorded message to the council explaining their absence for a few days.

Draxas
Atum-ta the Sixth

Post by Draxas » Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:33 am

DefenderDT wrote:Gatd**n I really can't keep up with you guys, since you all seem to post either when I'm asleep or at work.

XP For the sake of 'stepping out of everyone's way' I'm gonna drop out. Srsly. ;) You guys are hardcore.
I am sorry to hear it as well. However, I urge you to reconsider; you need only participate when you have time, and can stay quiet at other times, and it's no biggie. You don't need to generate a storm of activity to take part, and nobody expects you to be here 24/7.
kingschosen wrote:Since this seems to be the only thread with any life in it, could I join in with one of my races? Or is that too far?
I'm going to have to insist on canon races only. However, we're not a big group, so you're pretty spoiled for choice.